Each issue of Allergy & Asthma Today is packed with the most relevant news, thought-provoking feature articles, handy tips, ideas and crucial information about the subjects that matter to you.
Here’s a sampling of topics we’ve covered.
Spring 2014, Vol. 12, Issue 1
- Heart 2 Heart: Dating With Allergies and Asthma
- Does Peanut-Free Equal Certainty?
- Choose Wisely: A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding a New Doctor
- Melting Away Allergies
- Asthma Inhalers You Can ‘Count’ On
- Off And Running, Breathing Free
- When An Infection Just Won’t Go Away: All About PIDD
- 5 Myths About Spring Allergies
- ACE Spotlight: Advocating For Students With Food Allergies
- The Allergy-Eczema Connection
- Latex Allergy’s Link To Food
Winter 2013, Vol. 11, Issue 4
- Your Best Holiday Season Ever!
- Navigating the Affordable Care Act
- ‘Remember Christopher’
- A Long Road to Better Breathing
- Nightmare After Christmas, Part IV: A Happier Holiday
- AANMA Hosts USAnaphylaxis™ Summit in Washington, D.C.
- ACE Spotlight: Epi In the ER
- Air Cleaners: Filtering Facts
Fall 2013, Vol. 11, Issue 3
- Perfect Attendance: Mission Possible?
- Menu Minder: Nutrition and Food Allergies At School
- Full Potential With EIB: Interview with Apolo Anton Ohno
- Sixty-Five Marathons … And Still Going Strong
- Letting Go: When Kids Leave For College
- Nightmare After Christmas, Part III: ‘Can Bravo Come Home Now?’
- Father Knows Bees
- Clearing the Air On Workplace Asthma
- When Disaster Strikes: Asthma Preparedness
- ACE Spotlight: Scout’s Honor
Summer 2013, Vol. 11, Issue 2
- Patients, Not Piggy Banks!
- Apolo Anton Ohno Is Coming to AADCH!
- Summer Running Tips
- Safety At Sports Camps
- Don’t Underestimate Me, Mom!
- Reduce Medication? Timing Is Everything
- Nightmare After Christmas, Part II: The Truth About Bravo
- ACE Spotlight: Colorado Springs Anaphylaxis Marathon Man
- Shots to Drops?
Spring 2013, Vol. 11, Issue 1
- Nightmare After Christmas, Part I
- Olfactory Spotlight
- It’s Not Asthma
- Vitamin D, Asthma And Allergies
- Airing Laundry
- ACE Team Spotlight: One School District At a Time…
- Locally Grown: A Little Dirt Never Hurt
Winter 2012, Vol. 10, Issue 4
Fall 2012, Vol. 10, Issue 3
- ‘I Can Do It Myself…Because You Taught Me’
- For This Asthma Club, It’s Game On
- DIY Asthma?
- We ‘Can-Can’ Do Food Allergies At School
- Going the Distance
- ACE Team Spotlight: Sharing the Know-How
- Ask the Allergist: Little Ears, Big Infections
- All In Good Taste: Raising the Bar On Breakfast
Summer 2012, Vol. 10, Issue 2
- Out of the Dark Ages… Innovations in Technology
- Breathing Freestyle
- All Because of a Blueberry
- AANMA Teams Up with the Marine Corps Marathon
- Ask the Allergist: Oral Allergy Syndrome
- Advocates in Action
- All in Good Taste: South of the Border
Spring 2012, Vol. 10, Issue 1
- Ultimate Inhaler Contest — The Finalists!
- Sinus Congestion: All Washed Up
- The Right Preschool Makes a Difference
- Found a Peanut Allergy
- Picking Up the Pace
- Ask the Allergist: Can You Help Me with My Pollen Allergy?
Winter 2011, Vol. 9, Issue 4
- By Any Other Name … It’s Still Asthma
- Primatene Mist: Going, Going, Gone
- Ask the Allergist: Anaphylaxis: Better Safe than Sorry
- All in Good Taste: Bring on the Holiday Yummies
- News2Use: Vitamin D-ficient
Fall 2011 – Vol. 9, Issue 3
- Fooled Allergies: Finding truth and confidence
- Fixing Asthma Care in the U.S.
- Ask the Allergist: From Diagnosis to Touchdown
- All in Good Taste: Brown Bag Lunch Envy
Summer 2011 – Vol. 9, Issue 2
- Asthma Camp Rocks!
- Ask the Allergist: Itching for Chocolate?
- Indoor AIRepair: HEPA: Help or Hype
- All in Good Taste: Making Happy Foodies
- Intercept Invaders: Banish allergens and irritants
Spring 2011 – Vol. 9, Issue 1
- Asthma Impact America: AANMA’s Impact of Asthma Survey
- On the Road Again: Cycling through asthma
- No Nose for Yard Work
- Asthma-Food Allergy Connection: Five must-know facts
- Ask the Allergist™: Stork Report
- All in Good Taste: Shakin’ It Tropical-Style
Winter 2010 – Vol. 8, Issue 4
It’s Time to Be Part of the Conversation: Congressional Asthma and Allergy Caucus
All in Good Taste: Healthy Holiday Hors D’Oeuvres
Ask the Allergist™: Exercise-Induced Asthma
Fall 2010 – Vol. 8, Issue 3
- Get Tough with Asthma: Straight talk from NFL pros
- Performance Nutrition: Power to win
- Newly Diagnosed? Six steps from confused to confident
- News2Use: Pinpoint peanut allergy * Vitamin D lung power * Can nitric oxide predict asthma? * Secondhand smoke disturbs sleep
- Game Day Grub: Pregame pasta spread and Redskins recovery shake
- Ask the Allergist™: Does back-to-school make asthma worse?
- Medical News: Twice-daily Dulera
Summer 2010 – Vol. 8, Issue 2
- From Home to the House
- Nasal Allergies? Sniff This!
- Inspired by Bella — advocating for all
- Cool calcium choices
- Whistle While You Work… with nontoxic cleaners
Spring 2010 – Vol. 8, Issue 1
- Easy on the Eyes: Keep them clear, clean and comfortable in allergy season
- Fit to Breathe: Exercise advice for people with asthma
- All in Good Taste: Fresh, healthy fare for a kite-flying picnic
- Whooping cough: Not a laughing matter
Holiday 2009 – Vol. 7, Issue 3
- “When Has Asthma Ever Stopped Me?” Jo Frost, star of “Supernanny”
- The Cat’s Meow: “Baths were not part of the deal.” — Mr. Whiskers on controlling cat allergens.
- Life with Asthma and Allergies: Straight Talk from AANMA’s Teen Ambassadors
- AAT BONUS ONLINE: Sunshine on my Shoulder — Part 3 of AAT’s Clean Energy series
Summer 2009 – Vol. 7, Issue 2
- COPD: It’s Not What You Think
- On the Wind and a Prairie: Part 2 of AAT’s Clean Energy Series
- All in Good Taste: Spread Out A Safe Picnic
Spring 2009 — Vol. 7 Issue 1
- Nebulizers: When Only the Mist Will Do
- FDA Considers Safety of 12-hour Bronchodilators
- Check Up and Check In: Let an Allergists Bring Relief
- Free Breathless Bethany Buttercup Book
Fall 2008, Vol. 6, Issue 4
- News2Use: Temporary Tattoos and Allergy
- News2Use: Can Runny Nose Lead to Asthma?
- Mastering HFA Inhalers
Summer 2008, Vol. 6 Issue 3
- News2Use: Keep Two Doses of Epinephrine on Hand
- A Cautionary Tail: Cleaning Up After Mouse Infestation
- News2Use: Tree-Lined Streets
- Pregnant Women Should Maintain Asthma Control
Spring 2008 – Vol. 6, Issue 2
- When Asthma and Allergies Pack Their Bags for Camp
- It’s not all in your head – sinus challenge
- Solving the Peanut Allergy Puzzle
Winter 2008 – Vol. 6, Issue 1
Fall 2007 – Vol. 5, Issue 4
Summer 2007 – Vol. 5, Issue 3
Spring 2007 – Vol. 5, Issue 2
AWARD-WINNING ARTICLE: 2007 INTERNATIONAL DAVEY AWARD—SILVER AWARD
- Good Food and Lots of Play
- What’s Behind that Wheeze?
- News for your nose – nasal corticosteroids
- Cracking open egg allergy
Winter 2007 – Vol. 5, Issue 1
Fall 2006 – Vol. 4, Issue 4
Summer 2006 – Vol. 4, Issue 3
Spring 2006 – Vol. 4, Issue 2
Winter 2006 – Vol. 4, Issue 1
AWARD-WINNING ARTICLE: 2006 GOLD CIRCLE AWARD, AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES AND THE CENTER FOR ASSOCIATION LEADERSHIP