Tell AANMA how asthma makes YOU feel!
- What thoughts go through your mind when you’re having asthma symptoms?
- What do you do to make yourself feel better?
- What do you do to make your symptoms go away?
- How do you feel when your symptoms are gone and you can breathe again?
- What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not having asthma?
- How has asthma affected your life?
- We want to hear your story.
Draw, write, photograph or make a movie showing How Asthma Makes YOU Feel.
We’ll post your entries on our website and you can vote on your favorites! Categories include: kindergarten through second grade, third through fifth grade, sixth through eighth grade, ninth through 12th grade, college students.
Here’s what you do:
Create a drawing, picture, photograph, photo essay or collage, write an essay, story or poem, or make a movie that shows How Asthma Makes YOU Feel.
- Drawings and photos should be no larger than 8 ½ x 11 inches.
- If you e-mail your photo, it should be no larger than 3 MG and in a .jpg format.
- Essays, stories and poems can be any length.
- For videos, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for submission instructions.
Submit your entries, plus a photo of yourself, to AANMA at email@example.com, or mail to:
How Asthma Makes Me Feel c/o AANMA
2751 Prosperity Ave., Suite 150
Fairfax, VA 22031
Please make sure to include your name, age, grade, home address, phone number and name of a parent or guardian in case we need to contact them about your entry. Note: AANMA cannot return entries, so make sure you have a copy of your artwork or story to keep for yourself. If you have any questions, call (800) 878-4403.